JAG B | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"There is no better place to stretch out in the sun than on the foredeck of Jag B!"
Ferretti 960 - 5 Cabins - Saint Raphael - St Tropez - Cannes - Antibes - Monaco From € 70000 per week
Her interior is white and luxurious, complimented with some dark woods to enhance the sophisticated style. The cabins are mainly neutral colours, creating a relaxed atmosphere so you can enjoy some downtime after exciting times on the sea! Keep reading...
Number of cabins: 5
Cabin configuration: 5 Double
Number of guests: 10
Head up to the flybridge, most guests favourite spot, and enjoy the infamous coastline of the French Riviera from the warmth of your jacuzzi. Have a look at our Luxury Itinerary for ideas on fine dining and activities during your time on the French Riviera. St Tropez, Cannes, Villefranche and Monaco are also essential stops during your summer vacation!
Make a splash on the jet ski whilst zipping around secluded coves, or discover what`s underneath the water with the snorkeling equipment.
Here are our favourite bars and restaurants along the French Riviera, the Captain and 3 crew can personalise your itinerary to meet your requirements.
- Tender Williams turbojet 445
- Jet ski Yamaha VXS
- Jacuzzi tub with heater on flybridge
- Water Ski equipment
- Wake Board
- Snorkeling Equipment
Mediterranean Charter Terms:
French VAT is due on the charter fee at 20%, although 10% can be applied for all charters combining itineraries in International waters. The charter expenses are estimated to be around 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the charterer and cruising plans.
Internet, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Jetski, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Highly recommend - Captain is extremely experienced with great overview of restaurants and activities. Superb selection of water toys. Overall a true French Riviera experience. ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From € 70000 per week
Please fill out this form and one of our charter representatives will be in touch to confirm the availability.
- Home port: St Raphael
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Tropez
- St Raphael
- Cap Ferrat
JAG B - Ferretti 960Details